Monday, November 30, 2009

Busy Christmas Fairs

Well, I had my first jewellery fairs this week. One at local shop, Smash Bang Wallop, a dedicated late night shopping affair for folks looking for jewellery from local makers. A sucess given it wasn't hugely advertised. Then Saturday saw the White Hart pub open its garden (luckily heated) to a few more local designer makers. With cards, toys and cushions as well as little old me with my jewellery.

Both events saw lots of positive feedback and interest in my pieces (as well as some sales, thanksfully) so I'm hoping 2010 will bring more craft fairs and fingers crossed some shops will be interested in my work.

Come see me at the Chelsea We Make London Craft Fair this Saturday 5th December to pick up Christmas pressies and treats for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment